Jim Sweeney – Creator of MIKE
As creator of the Trademarked MIKE cartoon sports character, Jim Sweeney has crafted some really good stuff.
Sweeney believes his digital innovation – cleverly named MIKE - will become the first universal animated brand in sports and will be seen on television, Jumbotrons and on various sports sites.
The property has enjoyed an incredible start in digital publishing.
In addition to penning 900+ blogs, Jim has also published 40 MIKE Sports Comic Books.
Watch for MIKE – thee ultimate talking head on sports!
[Editor's note: Our conversation ended in an abrupt way, around the 50 min. mark, due to a technical issue.]
- 04 Ringr [affiliate link]
- 07 Cox & Forkum
- 08 Aston microphones
- 10 Independent Republicrat
- 11 FIMBA Maxibasketball
- 13 Björn Borg
- 13 Brent Leary
- 14 Suoer Bowl LI
- 15 2 Cent Tuesday: New England Patriots’ Tom Brady NFL G.O.A.T. - theemike.com
- 17 "Born the Hard Way" - Budweiser's Super Bowl commercial
- 20 Mark Anderson - Andertoons
- 20 The Internet Is Made Of Cats - Rathergood.com
- 22 Mid-roll placement message: AudibleTrial.com/EgoNetCast [affiliate link]
- 22 If You’re in a Dogfight, Become a Cat: Differentiating Your Small Business - SmallBizTrends.com
- 22 If You're in a Dogfight, Become a Cat!: Strategies for Long-Term Growth [affiliate link] by Leonard Sherman
- 24 Jim Sweeney's author page on Amazon.
- 25 My First Book on Tea with Illustrations by John Cox - GoGetFunding
- 27 Super Bowl XXXVI
- 28 Trader Principle - AynRandLexicon.com
- 35 The GEICO Gecko, the Aflac Duck
- 36 [Editor's note: I mixed up MetLife's former mascot, Snoopy the dog, with Aflac's Duck.]
- 38 The BB&T Culture Book
- 39 @CLEATUSonFox
- 43 Elsie Escobar's newsletter
- 44 Lyceum Bulletin by Martin Lindeskog.
- 46 Free sports comic book, Soccer Comics: Jim @ theemike . com
- 50 "We will talk more about..."