This is the first episode (001) of the new podcast segment, EGO Search. For a background on how I came up with this kind of content, please listen to the pilot program (000), EGO Search on Triple Zero.
Here is a general outline of the EGO Search segment:
- 00:00 Introduction of the guest via an ego search.
- 00:01 How / When / Why do you do an ego search?
- 00:05 Exploration (”Internet Explorer") of your product / service.
- 00:10 Do you have all the ducks (”DuckDuckGo) in a row?
- 00:12 Your magnum opus (”Opera”) moment?
- 00:14 ”Hasta La Vista, Baby!” (”Altavista”)
- 00:15 Call to action! Do an EGO Search, and please come back to me and my guest, with your findings… ;)