Are you a fan of the new podcasting EGO-tune (read: Ego is I in Latin. I + tune = iTunes)? From Joshua Sophy's post, Apple’s iTunes Reaches One Billion Podcast Subscriptions:
Whether you create a podcast about your marketing expertise or your latest big product, there are apparently plenty of listeners out there. Apple announced that it’s iTunes store had reached 1 billion podcast subscriptions recently and even created a special little page in the iTunes store commemorating the event (sign in to view it).
(SmallBizTrends.com, July 30, 2013.)
Talking about tunes, what do you think about EGO NetCast's jingle, Radio EGO, by Roy Persson (Roy Musik on SoundCloud)?
Enjoy the show! I look forward to your comments, feedback and questions.
- BlogTalkRadio premium host.
- Interview series is starting again in September.
- Future sponsors...
- Updated profile page.
- EGO NetCast logotype by John Cox.
- Downcast vs. iTunes podcast app.
- Social media, business philosophy, the good life...
- Green Darjeeling tea.
- Podradio är Nyhetsmaterial ("Podradio is News material" in Swedish.)
- New EGO NetCast contributor: Daniel Adetunji.
- BlogTalkRadio stats - Study Hall.
- Color-coded terror threat...
- Mid-Summer Snowjob by Scott Holleran.
- EGO Podcast FTW - Remember 911.
- Richard McLaughlin's guest posts on EGO blog.
- Please like EGO NetCast on Facebook. Thanks! :)