The take-away from this episode, could be: customer service is the key, and the workflow of a producing a podcast could be daunting... ;)
[Editor's note: I saved the recording as wave file, and then tried to export through Audacity. I got a "lame" error message, and tried with Garageband instead. I managed to export it as a M4A file, after I tried with the MP3 format without success. When do you think the M4A file will become the most popular format out there? Why isn't Apple promoting this standard (Apple Lossless / M4A) more?]
This episode was recorded at Hej5 (Hi5 in Swedish) Studio, in Gothenburg (on February 7).
Please note my Aqua Limone comfy sweatshirt.
- 00 Jogmaya wolf white tea
- 02 Anthony Nguyen, barista at Kahls MagniFik.
- 03 Found Teabox via a Google alert.
- 04 There is No Substitute for a Shitty Product - Gary Vaynerchuk
- 05 Sriracha Rooster Sauce Lip Balm - BaconSalt
- 05 Aqua Limone - Wikipedia
- 06 [Black Celebration / clothing...]
- 07 AudibleTrial.com/EgoNetCast
- 14 Food for Thought - Urban Dictionary
- 16 Workflow (in some kind of order...):
- Planning - ideas, topics
- Booking guests
- Validating feed
- Following-up feedback
- 20 Side Hustle Nation
- 20 Niche Pursuits
- 21 Listen to the new tech: Hearable - Youth.org.uk
- 29 Patreon.com/Lyceum