[Editor's note: I am catching-up with a backlog of recordings, so please stay tuned... I have been under the weather due to "bandwidth anxiety." I am "eating fiber" (and "onion") nowadays, so I am fit for fight again! ;)]
I am sorry to say that this recording got caught by the browser bug. Kris of Ringr told me that it was caused by a webRTC issue with wrong sample rate for the recording.
For more information about Sean Douglas ("U.S. Air Force Veteran, Motivational & Inspirational Speaker, Master Resilience Trainer, Life Coach, & Author"), check out his Facebook page, podcast (Life Transformation Radio), and book (Decisions: The Power To Overcome Self-Defeating Behaviors).
For the record: I am sticking with Ringr. On a related note, please check out these podcasts, posts, and resources:
- One podcaster’s (fruitless) quest to replace Skype by Jason Snell.
- "Hello, podcast guest!" - podcastguestguide.com
- "INSTRUCTIONS For first-time guests invited to a conversation" - Ringr.com/instructions
- My Worst Interview Ever podcast by Tim Sinclair, CEO of Ringr.
- My conversation with Tim Sinclair.
- Episode 3 (Creation) of A Sound Startup podcast with Tim Sinclair and the Ringr tech team.