After doing some introspection, listening to fellow podcasters on different topics (e.g., hobby versus indie podcasters, and so called procasters / mainstream media radio broadcasters), and checking my book plan, I have decided to mix it up a bit and test a new podcast format and I will develop my workflow, over a period of time.
As my thoughts on the future on my podcasting have been sinking in and I have "chewed" on the challenges with the workflow of EGO NetCast, I stumbled upon a transcription service called Trint, thanks to Fizzle's blog post (10 Killer Links for Entrepreneurs in 2017) for Fizzle Show podcast, episode 226.
After I have finished tinkering and pondering, I have to catch up with the backlog of my guests provided by PodcastGuests.com.
In the pipeline:
- A follow-up conversation with Ileane Smith. Read her post, The Future of Blogging.
- An EGO Search on Jenn Herman of Jenn Trends. Read Jenn's post, Which Instagram Metrics Really Matter?
- An EGO Search on StargatePioneer of Better Podcasting. Listen to episode 93, Embracing Emerging Internet Trends.
Through the grapevine:
Nita Silverspjuth is listening to the first episode of her forthcoming podcast. Equipment: PreSonus monitoring headphones 🎧 and IK Multimedia iRig lavalier 🎤 microphones. Recorded with Bossjock Studio app. Sound absorbing textiles (drapery and canvas) made by Katrin Alves Andreasson of TexStil in Gothenburg.
- I am working with a couple of members of the Swedish Civil Protection Association, in Gothenburg, as they will start their own podcast on the notion of being prepared for 72 hours…
- In November I will talk about the future of podcasting regarding new technologies, trends, and the potentialities for the podcast industry, at a podcast conference in Stockholm. The talk will be for 40 minutes with 5 minutes for Q&A. The target audience is communication professionals (marketing managers, public relation officers, etc.)
Shout out to:
- Addy Saucedo - The Podcast Planner
- Alexander Laurin - The Podcaster’s Coach
- Karin Hoegh - PodConsult
- Joel Comm’s post, The One Secret to Success, and video, 5 Simple Steps to Podcast Success.
- Win Kelly Charles - Butterflies of Wisdom
Call to action:
- Get Adrienne Graham's book, No, You Can't Pick My Brain: It Costs Too Much. [Editor's note: Affiliate link.]